The Shore Tee by FootStakeWrite A Review
Use your Shore Tees to keep your kayak, canoe, or paddleboard off the ground. This portable and affordable storage system keeps your gear clean, free of mold, and ready to sail at a moment’s notice. The best part? Installation requires one simple tool: your foot.
The ruggedly strong yet lightweight Shore Tees are small enough to bring on your next adventure. They come with two durable, soft foam pads that fit snug on each Shore Tee to protect your boat from dings and scratches. They’re also buoyant, so you don’t have to worry about losing them in the bottom of a lake.
To use, just pop the Shore Tees into the ground, put the protective pad in place, and flip your kayak on top. If you want to strap the boat down tight, no problem—we designed them with eyelets for extra security.
Ready for an adventure? Take the next step and order your Shore Tees today.
Features and Additional Information
- Fast and easy setup—no tools needed
- Lightweight and portable
- Made from strong, weatherproof material
- Protective pads keep boats from getting scratched
- Made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- 100% buoyant—no risk of sinking
- Easy on lawns and very maneuverable
- Convenient eyelets to strap down your watercraft
- Proudly made in the USA
- Includes two (2) Shore Tees and two (2) foam pads per package